David is Managing Director of Williams & Company, CPAs, Inc. and Williams Wealth Management, Inc., both firms located in downtown Los Angeles, California. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Financial Planner™ professional providing accounting, business, tax, wealth management, and trustee services to individuals and businesses, domestic and foreign, for over 30 years. Before establishing these firms, he held management positions and specialized in taxation at national accounting firms.
From his experience in competitive sports, David believes that his coaching skills, combined with a deep and broad knowledge of business, finance, investments and taxes, enables him to proactively guide and assist businesses and successful families. David knows that clients value the comfort they feel by being able to call and know that they will receive insights and advice they can trust to guide them successfully through their business and family goals.
David enjoys travel and is an avid tennis player and hiker. He enjoys the challenges of mountain climbing, locally in the California high Sierra’s and Mount Whitney to as far away as Iceland, Europe, Peru, Ecuador, and Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa. David resides in Manhattan Beach, California and values his time with his family.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Taxation
- FINRA Series 7
- California Life Insurance License
- Bachelors in Accounting & Finance, University of Washington (1978)
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California (1983)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants