David G. Williams CFP®, CPA, MBT
David is a Certified Public Accountant and a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional providing accounting, tax and wealth management services to individuals and businesses for over 30 years. Before establishing these firms, he held management positions and specialized in taxation at national accounting firms. For over 15 years, David has been a leading member of a group of CPA/Financial Planners from Los Angeles and surrounding areas that meet monthly to share ideas on current financial planning and investment management subjects and strategies.
As a former quarterback and coach, David believes that his coaching skills, combined with a deep and broad knowledge of finance, investments and taxes, allows him to successfully help clients execute the financial plays of their life. David knows that clients value the comfort they feel by being able to call and know that they will receive insights and advice they can trust and that ultimately, David will guide them successfully through their business and life events.
David enjoys travel, and is an avid tennis player and hiker. He enjoys the challenges of mountain climbing, locally in the California high Sierra’s and Mount Whitney to as far away as the Peruvian Andes Mountains and to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro in Africa. David resides in Manhattan Beach, California and values his time with his family.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Master of Business Taxation
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 66
- California Life Insurance License
- Bachelors in Accounting & Finance, University of Washington (1978)
- Master of Business Taxation, University of Southern California (1983)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Planning Association