David A. Beharry CPA, MBT
David joined the firm in 1990. As Director of Tax Services he leads a team of 5 accounting professionals, and he ensures the accuracy and integrity of clients’ tax returns and other financial data. David was inspired to join public accounting because its need exists in all spheres of society. He feels the opportunity to be more than just a tax advisor and the opportunity to serve is enormous.
In his spare time, not only is David a CPA, he also happens to be a Raiders fan. He also enjoys traveling and working with people with special needs. He is married to his wife, Althea, and they have been blessed with a son named Hilton.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Bachelor of Science, Cal Poly Pomona (1983)
- Master of Science in Business Taxation (2004)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants