Wealth Investment Management
Merging Your Money with Your Life.
We believe the first step in achieving financial independence is to begin the process of merging your money with your life. To do this, you need to understand your true direction—where you want to go and why—and how to get there. To develop your plan, we start with the Discovery. We step away from what you’ve been doing to what you would like to do, not with your investments but with your life. Once we’ve learned what’s important to you and have relevant financial data in-hand, we develop your financial plan. Our goal is for you to gain clarity of purpose and the freedom of living as fully as possible without the headache of complexity and the heartache of uncertainty.
Our Financial Consulting Services
Discovery and Planning Process:
- Discover and help to prioritize Client’s short- and long-term goals and aspirations
- Identify life transitions that Client is and expects to be experiencing.
- Gather and organize Client’s data and documents
- Analyze Client’s financial condition, challenges and opportunities as they relate to the goals of the Client.
- Develop an investment strategy that attempts to balance Client’s goals and tolerance for volatility.
- Help Client with the financial implications of life transitions
- Provide written recommendations and alternatives to help Client achieve stated goals.
- Help to implement financial decisions.
Ongoing Financial Advice and Service:
- Continue to help prioritize and implement Client’s short-and long-term goals and aspirations.
- Review financial plan regularly.
- Meet regularly with Client to review goals and progress.
- Investment advisory services.
- Monitor life transitions that Client is and expects to be experiencing.
- Update financial plan regularly as needed.
- Ongoing tax planning.
- Strategize/coordinate with other Advisors (accountants, attorneys, insurance agents, etc.).
Specializing in the Following Financial Planning Areas:
- Cash flow planning and budgeting
- Investment planning
- Tax planning
- Risk management and insurance
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Business needs planning
- Other goals planning